Castle Ravenloft (board game)
In Castle Ravenloft Board Game, the players control Heroes who have come to Barovia to discover the secrets of Castle Ravenloft, and must work as a team to succeed in the adventures within the castle. It features multiple scenarios and quests.
Castle Ravenloft Board Game is a co-operative game for 1-5 players. Each player selects a Hero, and can choose from the Dragonborn Fighter, Human Rogue, Dwarf Cleric, Eladrin Wizard, and Human Ranger.
Castle Ravenloft Board Game includes 40 plastic heroes and monsters, 13 sheets of interlocking cardstock dungeon tiles, 200 encounter and treasure cards, a rulebook, a scenario book, and a 20-sided die.
David M. Ewalt of Forbes comments: "Count Strahd von Zarovich and Castle Ravenloft — stars of a beloved Dungeons & Dragons setting — make their board game debut. It's like playing fourth edition D&D, but without a dungeon master or most of the rules. Anyone can play, even if they don't know D&D. It's cooperative, challenging and fun."
- "Dungeons and Dragons Adventure System Board Games | Family | BoardGameGeek". boardgamegeek.com. Retrieved 2017-02-04.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2013-10-31. Retrieved 2021-06-25.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
- Ewalt, David M. "Take A Dungeon Crawl With The Castle Ravenloft Board Game". Forbes.
- "Game Review: Castle Ravenloft – Black Gate".
- "37th Origins Awards". Archived from the original on 2013-12-27. Retrieved 2017-03-25.
- "2011 Noms and Winners". July 7, 2011.