Carrie Borzillo (formerly Carrie Borzillo-Vrenna; born June 20, 1970) is an American music and entertainment journalist and author of three books on aspects of the entertainment industry and of one advice book.
|Born||June 20, 1970|
Wallingford, Connecticut , U.S.
Borzillo has dispensed love and sex advice as "Dr. Love" throughout the run of rock musician Gene Simmons' short-lived glossy monthly, Tongue, and has written the sex/love advice column "Miss Truth Hurts" for SuicideGirls.com.
- Cherry Bomb, ISBN 978-1-4169-6116-1
- Eyewitness Nirvana: The Day-by-Day Chronicle, author
- Nirvana: The Day-to-Day Illustrated Journals, author
- Kurt Cobain: The Nirvana Years, ISBN 978-1-84442-962-2
- Nobody Likes You: Inside the Turbulent Life, Times and Music of Green Day, contributor (authored by Marc Spitz)
- Tera Patrick: Sinner Takes All: A Memoir of Love and Porn, ASIN: B003RISWIY
- Bowie: A Biography, contributor (authored by Marc Spitz)
- "Carrie Borzillo-Vrenna on Suicidegirls.com". SuicideGirls. Archived from the original on January 29, 2010. Retrieved July 16, 2010.
- "Bam Magazine's Annual Bam 100 to Appear in Oct. 23 Issue; California-based Individuals Lauded for Significant Impact on National Music Scene". AllBusiness.com. Retrieved July 16, 2010.