Caroline de Oliveira Saad Gattaz, better known as Carol Gattaz (born July 27, 1981), is a volleyball player from Brazil. She was born in São José do Rio Preto. Gattaz won the World Grand Prix three times in a row.
|Full name||Caroline de Oliveira Saad Gattaz|
July 27, 1981|
São José do Rio Preto, São Paulo, Brazil
|Height||1.92 m (6 ft 4 in)|
Gattaz, who plays as a middle blocker, started her career defending São Caetano, then moved to Rexona-Ades in 2000. After leaving Rexona-Ades in 2001, she played for several clubs, before joining Finasa/Osasco in 2004, when she won the Superliga Brasileira de Voleibol, she left the club after the 2006–2007 season. In 2007, she moved to Italy, where she played for Monte Schiavo, returning in the following season to Brazil, to defend Rexona-Ades again. In 2011-2012 she played for Volei Futuro from Brazil.
- "Mundial de Vôlei: Perfil das jogadoras brasileiras" (in Portuguese). O Dia. 2006-10-30. Retrieved 2008-11-11.
- "Perfil das campeãs da Copa Pan-Americana, em Porto Rico" (in Portuguese). Planeta Vôlei. 2006-07-07. Retrieved 2008-11-11.
- "Grande Carol" (in Portuguese). IstoÉ. Retrieved 2008-11-11.
- "Brazilians arrive for World Cup challenge". 2007 FIVB World Cups Volleyball for Men and Women. 2007-10-26. Retrieved 2008-11-11.
- "Carol Gattaz se apresenta no Rexona-Ades" (in Portuguese). Planeta Vôlei. 2008-08-04. Retrieved 2008-11-11.
- "Superliga feminina 06/07: Finasa/Osasco vence a BrasilTelecom e é semifinalista" (in Portuguese). Confederação Brasileira de Voleibol. 2007-03-07. Retrieved 2008-11-11.[dead link]