Carl Josefsson (judge)
Carl Josefsson (born 1965) is a former Swedish Judge at the Svea Court of Appeal in Stockholm, and currently President of the Boards of Appeal of the European Patent Office (EPO), a new position created within the EPO. He took up his new position on 1 March 2017 for a period of five years. As President of the Boards of Appeal of the EPO, Josefsson also acts as President of the Enlarged Board of Appeal.
- Schulze, Christina (26 July 2019). ""We have a challenge with the case backlog at the Boards of Appeal"". JUVE. Retrieved 10 August 2019.
- Klos, Mathieu (15 December 2016). "Europäisches Patentamt: Präsident der Beschwerdekammern steht fest" [European Patent Office: The President of the Boards of Appeal has been named]. JUVE (in German). Retrieved 16 December 2016.
- "Carl Josefsson appointed President of the EPO's Boards of Appeal". European Patent Office. 16 December 2016. Retrieved 16 December 2016.
- "First Boards of Appeal President takes up his post". European Patent Office. 1 March 2017. Retrieved 3 March 2017.
- Wahlberg, Stefan (16 December 2016). "Svenskt hovrättsråd blir president för den europeiska "besvärskammaren" för patent" [Swedish appeal judge becomes president of the European "Boards of Appeal" for patents]. Dagens Juridik (in Swedish). Retrieved 16 December 2016.
- President of the Boards of Appeal, Carl Josefsson on the European Patent Office web site
|Positions in intergovernmental organisations|
Gunnar Eliasson (as acting Vice-President of the EPO, head of the DG 3 (Appeals))
| President of the EPO Boards of Appeal (BoA)
March 1, 2017–present
|This Swedish biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|