Cargolux Italia S.p.A. is an Italian cargo airline, set up as a joint venture between various Italian investors and Cargolux. Its head office is located at Vizzola Ticino and its hub is Milan-Malpensa Airport. The airline was established in December 2008 and commenced operations in June 2009.
|Commenced operations||June 2009|
|Headquarters||Vizzola Ticino, Italy|
Cargolux Italia serves the following destinations with scheduled cargo flights:
As of August 2019, the Cargolux Italia fleet consists of the following aircraft:
|Boeing 747-400F||4||—||Operated by Cargolux|
- "IATA - Airline and Airport Code Search". iata.org. Retrieved 11 April 2015.
- "Elenco delle imprese titolari di licenza di trasporto aereo". enac.gov.it. Archived from the original on 22 April 2015. Retrieved 11 April 2015.
- Cargolux Italia - About us
- Cargolux Italia - Destinations
- "Global Airline Guide 2019 (Part One)". Airliner World (October 2019): 17.