Captain Fathom is an animated television series produced in 1965 by Cambria Studios. Like Cambria's other productions, Clutch Cargo and Space Angel, it was produced in Synchro-Vox. At least thirty five 30-minute episodes, all in color, were filmed. The episodes could be broken down into five 5-minute segments in cliffhanger format. Renowned comic book artist Alex Toth was the director.
This animated series was broadcast in Italy in syndication in the early '80s under 2 different titles: Avventure negli abissi (that means in English Adventures in the Abyss) and Captain Fathom.
- A Man Called Guppy
- The Loss of the Argonaut (episodes 5-10)
- Mission: Thunder Fire Island (episodes 11-15)
- One for the Money, One for the Show
- The Ice Trap (episodes 31-35)
- Wanted Dead or Alive
- The Light That Wailed
- The Underseas Land Grab
- The Shrieking Mountain (episodes 46-50)
- Find a Hidden Prize (episodes 51-55)
- The Pirates of Global Island
- Pursuit of the Dinopisces
- The Sub-Enchanted Garden (episodes 71-75)
- Rustlers of the Sea Range (episodes 76-80)
- Voyage to the Stone Age (episodes 81-85)
- The Baron of Shark Island (episodes 86-90)
- Ghost Ship (episodes 91-95)
- The Whale and W.P. (episodes 96-100)
- The Eye of the Mountain (episodes 111-115)
- Xerog (episodes 116-120)
- Project Meec
- Phantom of Port Royal
- Seldom Seem Sea Serpent
- Deep Marauder
- U-2 Rudolph
- Pisastro's Private War (episodes 171-175)
- Perlmutter, David (2018). The Encyclopedia of American Animated Television Shows. Rowman & Littlefield. p. 109. ISBN 978-1538103739.
- Terrace, Vincent (2014). Encyclopedia of Television Shows, 1925 Through 2010 (2nd ed.). McFarland. p. 159. ISBN 9780786486410. Retrieved 6 March 2020.
- "Classic Sci-Fi TV - 150 Episodes : DVD Talk Review of the DVD Video". Dvdtalk.com. Retrieved 2015-03-07.
- Markstein, Don. "Captain Fathom". Don Markstein's Toonopedia. Retrieved 2 April 2020.
|This animated television series–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|