Cape May County Herald
The Cape May County Herald is the flagship of the Herald family of community weekly newspapers and publications.
It has been serving residents and visitors of Cape May County, New Jersey, United States, since 1968. The newspaper offers in-depth local coverage of news and events in print and online. The newspaper's online edition provides a comprehensive guide and directory of Cape May and local classified advertising.
The Herald is also the creator of the Digital Press Consortium, a technology consortium of community newspapers that creates software and tools for the community newspaper industry.
Editor Joseph Zelnik died on March 3, 2008, aged 75.
Editor Alfred S. Campbell retired in September 2019, and the current editor is Erin Ledwon.
- "Home". Cape May County Herald. Retrieved 2020-09-23.
1508 Route 47 Rio Grande, NJ 08242
- "2010 CENSUS - CENSUS BLOCK MAP: Rio Grande CDP, NJ" (PDF). U.S. Census Bureau. Retrieved 2020-09-23. - See also: "CENSUS 2000 BLOCK MAP: RIO GRANDE CDP" (PDF). U.S. Census Bureau. Retrieved 2020-09-23.
Also identical in the 1990 U.S. Census: "1990 COUNTY BLOCK MAP (RECREATED): CAPE MAY County" (PDF). U.S. Census Bureau. Retrieved 2020-09-23. - Rio Grande CDP is on pages 25 and 26.
- Herald Newspapers - Cape May County Herald Newspaper
- The Cape May County Herald's Facebook Page
- The Cape May County Herald's Twitter Page
|This article about a New Jersey newspaper is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|