Baffin, Unorganized is part of a larger census division known as the Baffin Region by Statistics Canada and as the Qikiqtaaluk Region by the government of Nunavut, Canada. This area covers the whole Qikiqtaaluk Region outside the 13 communities such as Iqaluit, Resolute or Grise Fiord. Baffin has a rocky mountainous landscape.
It is Canada's largest census subdivision in terms of area.
- Population (2016): 62
- Population change (2011-2016): 1,140.0%
- Private dwellings: 21
- Area: 988,299.55 km2 (381,584.59 sq mi)
- Density: 0.0001/km2 (0.0002/sq mi).
- Alexandra Fiord
- Aquiatulavik Point
- Cape Dyer
- Cape Smith
- Charlton Depot
- Craig Harbour
- Dundas Harbour
- Fort Conger
- Hazen Camp
- Mikwasiskwaw Umitukap Aytakunich
- Nottingham Island
- Padloping Island
- Port Burwell
- Resolution Island
- Tanquary Camp
- "Census Profile, 2016 CensusBaffin, Unorganized". Statistics Canada. Retrieved 2017-03-04.
- Statcan: 6204 - baffin, Unorganized: Place name(s)
|This Nunavut location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|