Candy Land: The Great Lollipop Adventure
This article needs additional citations for verification. (June 2019) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Candy Land: The Great Lollipop Adventure is a 2005 animated direct-to-DVD film in which Jib the gingerbread boy, Princess Lolly and Mr. Mint try to save Candy Land from the evil Lord Licorice. The movie is based on the boardgame Candy land and was released on March 8, 2005 in the US and October 28, 2005 in Canada.
|Candy Land: The Great Lollipop Adventure|
|Directed by||Davis Doi|
|Produced by||Cheryl McCarthy|
|Written by||Janna King Kalichman|
|Distributed by||Paramount Home Entertainment|
The evil Lord Licorice starts to take over Candy Land, assisted by his Bites, changing it from a brightly colored happy kingdom to a somber, drab-hued place. Gingerbread boy Jib is traveling the Rainbow Road to the annual Sweet Celebration. He enlists his friends Mr. Mint and Princess Lolly to save Candy Land from a terrible fate. Together with other Candy Land characters they outwit Lord Licorice and restore Candy Land to its colorful self.
- Alberto Ghisi as Jib, the main protagonist
- Ian James Corlett as Mr. Mint, a clown lumberjack of the Peppermint Forest/a Snow Beaver
- Scott McNeil as King Kandy/a Licorice Bite
- Doug Parker as Jolly/Gloppy
- Britt McKillip as Princess Lolly
- Mark Oliver as Lord Licorice, the main antagonist that makes Candy Land turn into Licorice Land.
- Kathleen Barr as Princess Frostine
- Ellen Kennedy as Gramma Nut
- Jane Mortifee as Mamma Gingertree, a tree that replaces Plumpy.