Candice Ann Warner (née Falzon) is a retired Australian professional ironwoman, surf life saver and model.
Candice Ann Falzon
13 March 1985
Warner first competed professionally at the age of 14 in the Ironman series. At 16 she was a NSW state ironwoman champion. In January 2008 Warner qualified for a spot in the 2008 Nutri-Grain Ironman & Ironwoman Series.
Warner was born in Sydney, in the suburb of Cronulla. Warner is of Maltese heritage. She is the wife of Australian cricketer David Warner since 2015. They had their first child (a daughter), Ivy Mae on 11 September 2014 and a second daughter, Indi Rae on 14 January 2016 and a third daughter Isla Rose born on 30 June 2019. They live in Sydney.
- Motivational Speeches | Brand Ambassadors[dead link]
- "Coach joins Coolangatta Gold catfight". goldcoast.com.au. 11 October 2007. Retrieved 10 June 2008.
- Surf Lifesaving Australia Archived 10 June 2008 at the Wayback Machine, New faces for Kellogg's Nutri-Grain Ironman Series
- The Daily Telegraph It Takes Two: Candice Falzon gets it in the can
- "Show No Mercy". Australian Story. ABC Television. 9 June 2008. Retrieved 10 June 2008.
- Saw, Amelia (24 March 2017). "The celebrities taking on Marco Pierre White in Hell's Kitchen Australia are named". news.com.au. Retrieved 24 March 2017.
- Coster, Alice (24 March 2017). "Hell's Kitchen Australia host doesn't know the celebrity contestants". Herald Sun. Retrieved 24 March 2017.
- Micallef, Anthony (28 February 2005). "Candice Falzon in Search 2005 Miss Malta Knight". Rleague.com. Archived from the original on 11 April 2015. Retrieved 27 July 2008.
- Gamble, Livia. "It's an 'Ashes baby' for David Warner and Candice Falzon". smh.com.au (12 September 2014). Retrieved 12 September 2014.
- Lian, Jotham (14 January 2016). "Candice and David Warner announce birth of baby daughter Indi Rae". smh.com.au.