Calvary Adelaide Hospital
Calvary Adelaide Hospital is a private hospital on Angas Street in Adelaide, the capital of South Australia, that opened on January 6, 2020. . It replaces the services of both Calvary Wakefield Hospital and Calvary Rehabilitation Hospital, providing acute care with inpatient and outpatient facilities. It also provides dental care, plastic and reconstructive surgery to patients.
|Calvary Adelaide Hospital|
|Little Company of Mary Health Care|
|Location||120 Angas Street, Adelaide, South Australia, Australia|
|Care system||Private, Not-for-Profit|
|Lists||Hospitals in Australia|
The building is owned by Commercial & General and was built by John Holland construction. Construction started in mid-2016. Construction of the building "topped out" to full height on 14 August 2018. Calvary Healthcare has a 30-year lease on the building.
- "About Calvary Adelaide Hospital". Calvary. Retrieved 21 January 2020.
- "Calvary Adelaide Hospital". Calvary South Australia. Retrieved 10 April 2019.
This hospital will co-locate the services currently provided at Calvary Wakefield and Calvary Rehabilitation hospitals into South Australia’s largest ever private hospital.
- "Exceptional New Medical Facility". Commercial & General. Retrieved 10 April 2019.
- "Work commenced at new Calvary Adelaide Hospital". John Holland Group. 6 September 2016. Retrieved 10 April 2019.
- Starick, Paul (28 May 2016). "Work to start on $300 million new Calvary city hospital to replace Wakefield". Sunday Mail. Retrieved 10 April 2019.
- "Calvary Adelaide reaches important milestone". Calvary South Australia. Retrieved 10 April 2019.
- Tauriello, Giuseppe (16 February 2015). "Calvary will consolidate three facilities into the CBD as part of a $250m plan to build state's biggest private hospital". The Advertiser. Retrieved 10 April 2019.
|This hospital in Australia-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a building or structure in South Australia is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|