California State Transportation Agency
The California State Transportation Agency (CalSTA) is a state cabinet-level agency responsible for transportation-related departments within the state. The agency was created under Governor Jerry Brown in 2013 after the previous Business, Transportation and Housing Agency's portfolio underwent reorganization.
|Formed||July 1, 2013|
David S. Kim became the third Secretary of the California State Transportation Agency (CalSTA) on July 1, 2019 following his appointment by Governor Newsom in April 2019.
CalSTA consists of the following transportation-related entities:
- California State Transportation Agency (CalSTA) Secretary
- California State Transportation Agency (CalSTA) Official Website
- Board of Pilot Commissioners for the Bays of San Francisco, San Pablo,& Suisun (BOPC) Official Website
- California Highway Patrol (CHP) Official Website
- California Transportation Commission (CTC) Official Website
- Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) Official Website
- Department of Transportation (Caltrans) Official Website
- High-Speed Rail Authority (HSRA) Official Website
- Office of Traffic Safety (OTS) Official Website
|This article about the politics of California is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|