Calgary Buffaloes (AJHL)
|League||Alberta Junior Hockey League|
The Buffaloes captured the AJHL title each of their first three seasons, earning the right to face the Edmonton Oil Kings for the right to play for the Memorial Cup. All three seasons, the Buffaloes were defeated by the powerful Oil Kings.
In 1965, the cross-town Calgary Cowboys withdrew from the AJHL with most of their players moving to the Buffaloes. Prior to the 1966–67 season, the Buffaloes renamed themselves the Cowboys, as a new Western Canada Junior Hockey League team took over the Buffaloes name. The team would retain the Cowboys moniker until it folded midway through the 1969–70 season.
Note: GP = Games played, W = Wins, L = Losses, T = Ties, Pts = Points, GF = Goals for, GA = Goals against
|1963–641||NA||NA||NA||NA||NA||NA||NA||NA||Won League; lost Alberta playoffs|
|1964–65||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||---||Won League; lost Alberta playoffs|
|1965–66||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||---||Won League; lost Alberta playoffs|
|1969–702||50||2||48||0||57||161||4||6th overall||Out of playoffs|
- 1No regular season was played in 1963–64, League had a playoff only to determine champion
- 2Folded after 25 games. Remaining 25 games were forefitted to the five remaining clubs
- Note:Stats prior to 1969-70 have been lost to the Alberta Junior Hockey League
- Alberta Junior Hockey League website
- AJHL Annual Guide & Record Book 2006-07