(Redirected from Cadres)
|Look up cadre in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Cadre may refer to:
- Cadre (military), a group of officers or NCOs around whom a unit is formed, or a training staff
- Cadre (politics), a politically controlled appointment to an institution in order to circumvent the state and bring control to the party
- Cadre (comics), a DC Comics supervillain group
- Cadre (company), a New York based real estate financial technology firm
- Adam Cadre, an American writer
- CADRE Laboratory for New Media at San Jose State University
- Professional revolutionaries or a cadre: in Leninism, an organized revolutionary vanguard aimed at moving society to the realisation of communism
- Constructor Acquires Destructor Releases alternate name for Resource Acquisition Is Initialization programming idiom
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cadre.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.