Areas of Spain near the cityEdit
- Gulf of Cadiz, the arm of the Atlantic nearby
- Bay of Cadiz, the body of water between the city's main island and the mainland
- Bay of Cadiz (comarca), the Spanish county on the mainland beside Cadiz
- Cadiz (province), the Spanish province including Cadiz
- Cadiz (Spanish Congress Electoral District), electoral district for the Congress of Deputies
- Cádiz (Andalusian Parliament Electoral District), electoral district for the Parliament of Andalusia
- Cadiz (wine region), the Spanish terroir around Cadiz
- Cadiz CF (Cádiz Club de Fútbol), a soccer team based in Cadiz, Spain.
Facilities and sitesEdit
Ships and vehiclesEdit
- "Cadiz" (Albéniz), a composition by Isaac Albéniz
- CADIZ, an acronym for the Canadian Air Defense Identification Zone.
- CADiZ, software tools for working with Z notation.
- Cadiz Stradivarius, an antique violin crafted by Antonio Stradivari in 1722.
- Battle of Cádiz (disambiguation), the name of several battles near Cadiz
- Cadiz, Inc., a Los Angeles-based resource-management company, with land in Cadiz, California started by Keith Brackpool and Mark Liggett