(Redirected from CUP (disambiguation))
|Look up CUP in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
CUP may refer to:
- California University of Pennsylvania
- Cambridge University Press
- Canadian University Press, the press association of Canadian student newspapers
- Center for Urban Pedagogy, New York City
- China University of Petroleum
- Clarion University of Pennsylvania
- Columbia University Press
- Cupertino Middle School, a public middle school in Sunnyvale, California
- Cancer of unknown primary origin
- Central Utah Project
- Copper units of pressure, a measurement in internal ballistics
- Collectif Ultras Paris, a supporters group of Paris Saint-Germain F.C.
- Concluding Unscientific Postscript, a philosophical work by Søren Kierkegaard
- Cupar railway station station code
- Cursor Position (ANSI), an ANSI X3.64 escape sequence
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title CUP.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.