COVID-19 pandemic in Newfoundland and Labrador
The COVID-19 pandemic in Newfoundland and Labrador is an ongoing viral pandemic of coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19), a novel infectious disease caused by severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2.
|COVID-19 pandemic in Newfoundland and Labrador|
|Arrival date||March 14, 2020|
On March 14, a presumptive case was announced in the province.
By April 30, 2020, there were 258 total cases, with 0 new cases, 225 recoveries, 4 hospitalizations with 2 in critical condition, and 3 deaths.
- "Newfoundland and Labrador announces 1st presumptive case of new coronavirus". Global News. Retrieved May 1, 2020.
- "Newfoundland woman arrested for refusing to self isolate after talking to police". globalnews.ca. March 25, 2020.
- Flanagan, Ryan (March 25, 2020). "N.L. announces 32 new COVID-19 cases; woman arrested for disobeying isolation order". CTV News. BellMedia. CTV News Atlantic. Retrieved March 26, 2020.
- McKenzie-Sutter, Holly (April 5, 2020). "Anxiety grows in N.L. as 75 per cent of COVID-19 cases traced to funeral home". CTV News. CTV News. Archived from the original on April 10, 2020. Retrieved April 10, 2020.
- "COVID-19 Information". COVID-19. Retrieved March 27, 2020.
- "Covid-19 Newfoundland and Labrador - HUB". covid-19-newfoundland-and-labrador-gnl.hub.arcgis.com.
|This category is being considered for renaming to some other name. This nomination is part of a discussion of several related categories.|
This does not mean that any of the pages in the category will be deleted. They may, however, be recategorized.
Administrators: Click here to rename
|This epidemic- or pandemic- related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Newfoundland and Labrador-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|