(Redirected from COIN (disambiguation))
|Look up COIN in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
COIN or COINS may refer to:
- Civic Openness In Negotiations, collective bargaining practice
- Collaborative innovation network, innovative teams
- COIN (band) (often stylized COIN), an American indie pop band
- Community of interest network
- Combined Online Information System, a UK database containing HM Treasury's analysis of departmental spending
- ContextObjects in Spans (COinS), a specification for publishing OpenURL references in HTML
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title COIN.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.