CJCS-FM is a Canadian radio station in Stratford, Ontario broadcasting at 107.1 FM with a classic/variety hits format branded as 107.1 Juice FM. The station is owned by Vista Radio. CJCS also broadcasts Stratford Warriors and Toronto Blue Jays Games.
|Broadcast area||Southwestern Ontario|
|Branding||107.1 Juice FM|
|Slogan||Stratford's Greatest Hits|
|Frequency||107.1 MHz (FM)|
|First air date||1928 |
|ERP||900 watts average (4,000 watts peak)|
|HAAT||32.6 meters (107 ft)|
|Former callsigns||10AK (1928-1935)|
|Former frequencies||1200 AM (1933-1936) |
1210 AM (1936-1941)
1240 AM (1941-2017)
|Website||107.1 Juice FM|
The station, known as "10AK" began broadcasting in 1928 as an amateur station at 250 metres. In 1933, the station changed to 1200 kHz, moved to 1210 kHz in 1936 and then moved to its present frequency at 1240 kHz on March 29, 1941. 10AK switched to its present callsign CJCS in 1935.
Over the years since the station began broadcasting in 1928, CJCS went through a number of different ownerships.
On June 25, 1997, Raedio Inc., received approval from the Canadian Radio-television and Telecommunications Commission to acquire CJCS from Telemedia Communications.
On April 23, 2012 Vista Broadcast Group, which owns a number of radio stations in western Canada, announced a deal to acquire Haliburton Broadcasting, in cooperation with Westerkirk Capital. The transaction was approved by the CRTC on October 19, 2012.
On January 23, 2015, Vista applied with the CRTC to convert CJCS from AM 1240 kHz to the FM band, at 107.1 MHz with an average effective radiated power (ERP) of 900 watts (maximum ERP of 4,000 watts with an effective height of antenna above average terrain of 32.6 metres). The application was approved on August 10, 2015. 
On August 3, 2017, CJCS officially moved to 107.1 FM and relaunched as "107.1 Juice FM". 
- Decision CRTC 90-441, CJCS Stratford - Conversion to FM band (denied), CRTC, May 11, 1990
- Decision CRTC 97-272, Acquisition of assets, CRTC, June 25, 1997
- "Haliburton Broadcasting Group Inc. buys three Ontario radio stations" Archived 2010-09-22 at the Wayback Machine. Canadian Press, September 17, 2010.
- Broadcasting Decision CRTC 2011-110
- "Westerkirk Capital Acquires Vista and Haliburton Broadcast Groups". Broadcaster, April 26, 2012.
- Broadcasting Decision CRTC 2012-577 Various radio programming undertakings – Acquisition of assets, CRTC, October 19, 2012
- Broadcasting Decision 2015-365, CJCS Stratford - Conversion to the FM band, CRTC, August 10, 2015
- Local station keeping oldies format but will soon be switching from 1240 AM to 107.1 FM Archived 2017-08-04 at the Wayback Machine, Stratford Beacon Herald, June 30, 2017
- CJCS 107.1
- CJCS history - Canadian Communications Foundation
- Query the REC Canadian station database for CJCS-FM (107.1 MHz new CJCS-FM frequency) 
- Query the REC Canadian station database for CJCS (1240 kHz former AM frequency of CJCS)