CBS Sports Radio
|Type||Sports radio network|
First air date
|September 4, 2012|
(CBS Sports Updates)
Director of Programming
Executive Vice President of Programming, Entercom
|January 2, 2013|
|CBS Sports Radio|
CBS Sports Radio is owned by CBS Corporation, operated by Entercom and distributed by Westwood One. Programming on the network features reporters and personalities from CBS Sports, CBS Sports Network, and CBSSports.com. CBS Sports Radio is broadcast throughout the United States on radio affiliates and streamed online. From launch until November 17, 2017, it was operated by CBS Radio until its merger with Entercom. Entercom now operates the network under a CBS Brands License Agreement.
CBS Sports Radio airs on more than 300 stations nationwide. The flagship station of CBS Sports Radio is 660 WFAN and 101.9 WFAN-FM in New York City (although WFAN-AM-FM only carry some brief reports from the network with 1230 WFAS in nearby White Plains, New York, serving as the network's full-time outlet).
The following is a list of the network's weekday shows. All shows are broadcast from New York City, except for The Jim Rome Show in Los Angeles.
|2:00 a.m. – 6:00 a.m.||After Hours||Amy Lawrence|
|6:00 a.m. – 9:00 a.m.||Taz and the Moose||Pete “Taz” Senerchia and Marc Malusis|
|9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.||The D.A. Show||Damon Amendolara|
|12:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.||The Jim Rome Show||Jim Rome|
|3:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.||Tiki and Tierney||Tiki Barber and Brandon Tierney|
|6:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m.||Reiter Than You||Bill Reiter|
|10:00 p.m. – 2:00 a.m.||Ferrall on the Bench||Scott Ferrall|
Weekend and fill-in hostsEdit
- Rotating Host, 2–6 a.m.
- Robin Lundberg, Saturday mornings 6–10 a.m.
- Ken Carman (from WKRK in Cleveland), 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
- Andy Gresh (from WTIC in Hartford), 2–6 p.m.
- Jody McDonald, 6–10 p.m.
- Bill Simonson, Saturday Night HUGE Show (from WBBL in Grand Rapids), 10 p.m.–2 a.m.
- Shaun Morash, 2–6 a.m.
- John Kincade (from WCNN in Atlanta), 6–10 a.m.
- Andrew Fillipponi (from KDKA in Pittsburgh), 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
- Jody McDonald, 2–6 p.m.
- Sean Pendergast (from Houston), 6–10 p.m.
- Danny Parkins (from WSCR in Chicago), 10 p.m.–2 a.m.
During the regular season for each sport, the network airs Eye on Baseball from 10 a.m.–12 p.m. on Saturdays, Eye on Basketball from 6–8 p.m., Eye on College Football from 12–8 p.m., and Eye on Fantasy Football from 10 p.m.–12 a.m. on Saturdays.
CBS Sports MinuteEdit
- Andrew Bogusch (6 a.m.-12 p.m)
- Rich Ackerman (12–6 p.m.)
- Jay Berman (6 p.m.–12 a.m.)
- Marco Baletti (12–2 a.m.)
- Peter Schwartz (2–6 a.m.)
- "CBS SPORTS RADIO SENIOR LEADERSHIP TEAM ANNOUNCED". CBS Radio. Retrieved 20 November 2012.
- "CBS CREATES THE LARGEST MAJOR MARKET SPORTS RADIO NETWORK IN THE NATION". CBS Radio. Retrieved 20 November 2012.
- "CBS Sports Radio". CBS Radio. Retrieved 13 February 2013.
- "CBS Sports Radio". Cumulus Media Networks. Archived from the original on 2013-03-10. Retrieved 13 February 2013.
- "CBSSR Affiliates". CBS Sports Radio. Retrieved 2 January 2013.
- "CBSSR Stream". CBS Sports Radio. Archived from the original on 16 January 2013. Retrieved 1 January 2013.
- "EX-2.2". www.sec.gov. Retrieved 2017-11-27.
- "Shows". CBS Sports Radio. Retrieved January 28, 2018.
- "JIM ROME JOINS CBS SPORTS RADIO". CBS Radio. Retrieved 20 November 2012.
- "SCOTT FERRALL TO HOST WEEKDAY EVENING SHOW ON CBS SPORTS RADIO". CBS Radio. Retrieved 20 November 2012.
- "Weekend Lineup". Cumulus. Archived from the original on 2013-01-15. Retrieved 30 December 2012.
- "CBS SPORTS RADIO ANNOUNCES WEEKEND LINEUP". CBS Radio. Retrieved 5 January 2013.
- "CBS Sports Radio Weekend". CBS Sports Radio. Retrieved 8 March 2015.
- Fillipponi, Andrew (20 February 2018). "News: After bouncing around different time slots, I'll be hosting my own show every Sunday on @CBSSportsRadio in the 10 am to 2 pm ET time slot. Available on Sirius channel 213 and XM channel 201".
- "CBS SPORTS RADIO SETS TALENT LINEUP FOR WEEKDAY HOURLY FEATURES". CBS Radio. Retrieved 20 November 2012.
- "CBS SPORTS ANALYST AND WFAN HOST BOOMER ESIASON NAMED AS EXPERT CONTRIBUTOR FOR CBS SPORTS RADIO". CBS Radio. Retrieved 20 November 2012.