CAOBISCO is the Association of Chocolate, Biscuits and Confectionery (French: Association Communautaire des Industries de la Chocolaterie, Biscuiterie industries of Europe. Created in 1959 in Paris, the association has been based in Brussels since 1985.
CAOBISCO’s role is to facilitate the understanding of European decision-makers and stakeholders on the role played by European chocolate, biscuit, and confectionery manufacturers and products in the European economy. It also acts as a platform of dialogue and communication with European institutions in terms of scientific and regulatory matters, as well as economic and sustainability issues. CAOBISCO members include national associations in Europe as well as direct member companies.
Areas of activities include:
- Christian Cilas; Denis Despréaux (2004). Improvement of Cocoa Tree Resistance to Phytophthora Diseases. Editions Quae. pp. 7–. ISBN 978-2-87614-562-7.
- Official website
- International Labour Organisation
- CEN (European Committee for Standardization)
- Sustainable Cocoa Initiative
- "Hinweis: Bundesverband der Deutschen Süßwarenindustrie". Bdsi.de. Retrieved 22 May 2017.
- "Home - Katjes International GmbH & Co. KG" (PDF). Katjes International GmbH & Co. KG. Retrieved 22 May 2017.
- "Bakers run short of eggs after EU battery cage ban". Reuters. 21 March 2017. Retrieved 22 May 2017.
- "EU regulations must stimulate innovation, says CAOBISCO". ConfectioneryNews.com. Retrieved 22 May 2017.
- "'We're not big candy': NCA says most confectioners are small to medium sized family companies". ConfectioneryNews.com. Retrieved 22 May 2017.
- "Comer más chocolate, ¿el secreto para ganar más premios Nobel?". BBC Mundo. 11 October 2012. Retrieved 22 May 2017.
- "Cocoa Has Longest Winning Streak in 3 Years on Supply Concerns". Bloomberg. Retrieved 22 May 2017 – via www.bloomberg.com.
- "Caobisco calls for extended buffer stocks to combat supply fluctuations". BakeryAndSnacks.com. Retrieved 22 May 2017.
- "Caobisco goes nuts for sustainability". Confectionery Production. 18 July 2012. Retrieved 22 May 2017.
- ""Salon du Chocolat" in Brussels: the place to be for CAOBISCO! - Feb 06,2014 (CAOBISCO - Association of Chocolate, Biscuit and Confectionery Industries of Europe)". article.wn.com. Retrieved 22 May 2017.
- "General News - Kennedy's Confection". Kennedy's Confection. Archived from the original on 4 March 2016. Retrieved 22 May 2017.
- "CAOBISCO Proposal on Improvements to the Cocoa Contract" (PDF). Gomc.com. Retrieved 2017-05-22.
- MultiMedia, DCA. "CAOBISCO mikt op minder boter en melkpoeder - Zorgen om voorraden - Boerenbusiness.nl". Boerenbusiness.nl. Retrieved 22 May 2017.
- "Сахарные квоты ограничили производство сахара в ЕС до 80%". Prodmagazine.ru. 1 March 2013. Retrieved 22 May 2017.