CA Suleiman is a writer, game designer, and musician who has worked primarily in dark fantasy and horror for role-playing games and fiction.
Early life and educationEdit
He launched a transmedia fantasy property called The Lost Citadel, based around the meshing of zombie horror and traditional fantasy tropes. The world debuted with a fiction anthology, and then with a Kickstarted game line.
C.A. Suleiman created and developed a Cthulhu Mythos game and setting called Unspeakable: Sigil & Sign, which focuses on the Old One cultists as protagonists.
C.A. Suleiman is the founder of the Washington D.C. based interstitial rock group Toll Carom.
- Dunham, Nancy (2009-12-01). "Music Maker: Toll Carom's C.A. Suleiman writes his own story". Washington Post. Retrieved 2019-01-23.
- "C. A. Suleiman - RPG Designer - RPGGeek". rpggeek.com. Retrieved 10 November 2017.
- "Are Role-Playing Games Art? - Geek and Sundry". 12 May 2016. Retrieved 10 November 2017.
- "Interview: C.A. Suleiman - Nightmare Magazine". 24 August 2016. Retrieved 10 November 2017.
- "Six Questions: C.A. Suleiman". 5 November 2012. Retrieved 10 November 2017.
- "Tales of the Lost Citadel -- Transmedia Anthology". Kickstarter. Retrieved 2018-01-03.
- "The Lost Citadel Takes You To The Last Stand for Humanity Next Year | Geek and Sundry". Geek and Sundry. 2017-02-01. Retrieved 2018-01-03.