|Full name||Cédric Kipré|
|Date of birth||9 December 1996|
|Place of birth||Paris, France|
|Height||6 ft 3 in (1.91 m)|
|2015||→ Corby Town (loan)||12||(0)|
|2018–||Ivory Coast U23||1||(0)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 23:06, 1 June 2019 (UTC)|
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 09:34, 28 March 2018 (UTC)
After coming through the Youth Academy at Paris Saint-Germain, Kipré joined Leicester City in 2014 and was part of both their Under 18s and Under 21s in his debut season for the club, playing in the then Premier League 2 and FA Youth Cup.
He spent the next few seasons at the King Power Stadium, but only managed games for the Under 21s and the Under 23s. He also formed part of the Under 23s side that played in the EFL Cup tie against Cheltenham in January 2017.
Corby Town (loan)Edit
He made his debut for The Steelmen against Boston United the next night, turning in an excellent performance prompting boss Tommy Wright to say: "Cedric looked the real deal. He was strong, powerful, very good technically on the ball and he was a breath of fresh air.
He returned from his short loan spell having played three first-team games.
After his release from Leicester, Kipré joined Motherwell on trial and played in pre-season games against Stirling Albion and Livingston. He impressed manager Stephen Robinson so much that he was awarded an initial one-year deal on 5 July 2017.
Wigan Athletic signed Kipré to a three-year contract on 3 August 2018, having agreed a transfer fee with Motherwell. He made his league debut the following day, playing the full 90 minutes of the 3–2 victory over Sheffield Wednesday.
Kipré is eligible to play for the Ivory Coast, with his mother and father being born there. On 21 March 2018, he was called into the squad for the first time. He made his debut for the under-23s on 27 March 2018, against Togo.
- As of 1 June 2019 
|Club||Season||League||National Cup||League Cup||Other||Total|
|Leicester City||2014–15||Premier League||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|Corby Town (loan)||2015–16||National League North||12||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||12||0|
- Appearance for Leicester City under-23s in the EFL Trophy
- "Match Report: Cheltenham Town 6 Leicester City 1". lcfc.com. Leicester City FC. Retrieved 10 January 2017.
- "Kipre & Hassall Head To Corby On Loan". lcfc.com. Leicester City FC. Retrieved 16 September 2015.
- "We just need a win, says Corby boss Wright". northantstelegraph.co.uk. Northamptonshire Telegraph. Retrieved 18 September 2015.
- "Cédric Kipré signs for the Well". motherwellfc.co.uk. Motherwell FC. Retrieved 5 July 2017.
- "Cedric Kipre: Motherwell sign up defender on one-year deal". bbc.co.uk. BBC. Retrieved 5 July 2017.
- "Queen's Park 1-5 Motherwell". bbc.co.uk. BBC. Retrieved 15 July 2017.
- "Cedric Kipré extends his stay". Motherwell F.C. 23 August 2017. Archived from the original on 23 August 2017. Retrieved 23 August 2017.
- "Four pen new 'Well deals". motherwellfc.co.uk. Motherwell F.C. 13 April 2018. Retrieved 13 April 2018.
- Mullen, Scott (3 August 2018). "Motherwell's Cedric Kipre is unveiled at Wigan after signing three-year deal". BBC Sport. Retrieved 3 August 2018.
- "Wigan 3-2 Sheffield Wednesday: Michael Jacobs scores twice for hosts". BBC Sport. 4 August 2018. Retrieved 4 August 2018.
- "Kipré called up by Ivory Coast". Motherwell F.C. 21 March 2018. Retrieved 21 March 2018.
- "Cédric Kipré features for Ivory Coast". Motherwell F.C. 27 March 2018. Retrieved 28 March 2018.
- "Clyde sign Steve Kipre, brother of Motherwell's Cedric". BBC Sport. BBC. 6 February 2018. Retrieved 6 February 2018.
- Cédric Kipré at Soccerway
- Cédric Kipré profile at Wigan Athletic FC official website