Byram Hills High School
Byram Hills High School (BHHS) is a four-year co-educational public secondary school located in Armonk, New York, United States. Its principal is Christopher Walsh. It is the only secondary school in the Byram Hills Central School District, and serves students from the towns of North Castle, Bedford, Mount Pleasant, and New Castle. The school currently enrolls over 800 students in grades 9–12. As of 2020, Byram Hills is ranked #22 in the state and #184 nationally by U.S. News & World Report.
|Byram Hills High School|
12 Tripp Lane
|Type||Public, co-educational, 9–12|
|School district||Byram Hills Central School District|
|Student to teacher ratio||10.27|
|Color(s)||Scarlet and navy|
The mascot of Byram Hills is the Bobcat, and its colors are scarlet and navy. The programs compete in Section 1, in Class A for some sports and Class B for others.
In 2006, the Academic Challenge club won the National Academic Championship.
- "Byram Hills High School". National Center for Education Statistics. Retrieved December 17, 2019.
- "Byram Hills Central Schools Directory" Archived 2016-07-31 at the Wayback Machine. ByramHills.org. Retrieved August 1, 2016.
- "Best High Schools — Byram Hills High School". U.S. News & World Report. Retrieved May 27, 2020.
- "Byram Hills Football Schedule". MaxPreps. Retrieved May 25, 2016.
- "National Academic Championship" Archived 2016-05-08 at the Wayback Machine. Quizbowl Wiki. Retrieved May 30, 2016.
- Persson, Stig-Åke (July 1, 2016). "Remembering Laura Branigan on Her Birthday". AllAboutArmonk.com. Retrieved January 4, 2019.
- Leeds, Sarene (April 2002). "I went to high school with a celeb!". Twist, p. 34. Archived from the original on October 2, 2015. Retrieved December 25, 2015.
- Hershenson, Roberta (March 3, 1996). "District's Arts Support Puts Pippin On Stage at High School". The New York Times. Retrieved March 24, 2009.
- Kramer, Peter D. (January 16, 2013). "Raising their voices to raise Byram Hills' Guys And Dolls. The Journal News. Archived from the original on September 30, 2015. Retrieved August 2, 2019.
- Renner, Tom (January 15, 2015). "Byram Hills Grad Chance Kelly Part Of Local Oscar Race". The Pleasantville Daily Voice. Retrieved January 22, 2015.
- Lascala, Marisa (July 20, 2010). "Tom Kitt's Big Year". Westchester Magazine. Retrieved April 24, 2011.
- "BHHS Class of '75 40th Reunion". Facebook. Retrieved October 29, 2019.