Business Day (South Africa)
Business Day is a national daily newspaper in South Africa, published from Monday to Friday and also available as an e-paper. Based in Parktown, Johannesburg, it is edited by Tim Cohen and published by Tiso Blackstar, which is also the parent company of the Financial Mail magazine and Business Day TV (formerly known as Summit TV).
|Owner(s)||Tiso Blackstar Group|
|Founded||1 May 1985|
It is owned by Tiso Blackstar.
The newspaper, launched on 1 May 1985, covers all major national and international news, with a specific focus on the South African economy and business sector, companies and financial markets. It also contains an influential opinion section with several popular columnists, along with coverage of sport, travel, books, arts and entertainment.
Business Day has its digital identity on BusinessLive. It also has apps for the iPhone and iPad, Android devices and BlackBerry, and a mobile site (businesslive.co.za).
|Jan - Mar 2015||29 559|
|Jan - Mar 2014||32 854|
|Oct - Dec 2012||35 149|
|Jul - Sep 2012||35 828|
|Apr - Jun 2012||35 070|
|Jan - Mar 2012||35 897|
- "Business Day Website (About Us)". Retrieved 13 June 2013.
- "Business Day Website". Retrieved 13 June 2013.
- "Business Day Website". Archived from the original on 20 June 2013. Retrieved 21 June 2013.
- Audit Bureau of Circulations (S.A)
- ABC Analysis Q1 2015: The biggest-circulating newspapers in South Africa, MarkLives.com, 8 May, 2015
- SAARF AMPS (Previous Presentations)
- SAARF AMPS (Industry Presentations)