|Look up Burgas in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- Gulf of Burgas, a Gulf in the Black Sea
- Burgas Lakes, a group of coastal lakes of varying saltiness located around the Bulgarian city of Burgas
- Lake Burgas, a natural lake in Bulgaria
- Burgas Peninsula, a peninsula of Livingston Island in Antarctica
- Burgas Airport, a Bulgarian Airport
- Spirit of Burgas, a summer music festival.
- PFC Burgas, a Bulgarian association football club based in Burgas.
Burgas, Burgaz or Bourgas may elsewhere refer to :
- Burgazada, an island in the Sea of Marmara, near Istanbul.
- Burgazada Synagogue, a Synagogue in Istanbul
- A town in Turkey near the former Ancient city and bishopric of Bria, in Phrygia
- As Burgas, hot springs in Ourense, Spain
- Lüleburgaz, a town in European Turkey (Thrace).
- The central neighborhood of Güzelyalı, Bursa