There have been two Buller Baronetcies.
The Baronetcy of Buller of Churston Court, Devon, later Yarde-Buller, was created in the Baronetage of Great Britain on 13 January 1790 for Francis Buller. The second baronet assumed by Royal licence the surname of Yarde in 1800. The third baronet, Sir John Yarde-Buller, was created Baron Churston in 1858, with which title the baronetcy remains merged.
Buller, Yarde-Buller of Churston Court (1790)Edit
- Sir Francis Buller, 1st Baronet (1746–1800)
- Sir Francis Buller-Yarde-Buller, 2nd Baronet (1767–1833)
- Sir John Yarde-Buller, 3rd Baronet (1799–1871) (created Baron Churston in 1858)
For later succession see Baron Churston
Buller, of Trenant Park (1808)Edit
- Sir Edward Buller, 1st Baronet (1764–1824)
- Burke's Landed Gentry, 1937, p.279, Buller of Downes