Budjala is a territory and a locality of the Equateur Province in the Democratic Republic of the Congo. It is located in the district of Sud Ubangi and the province of Équateur , in the northwestern part of the country, 900 km northeast of the capital Kinshasa.
|Country||Democratic Republic of the Congo|
In the surroundings around Budjala, mainly green-green deciduous forest grows. Around Budjala, it is quite sparsely populated, with 32 per square kilometre (83/sq mi). Savann climate is in the region. Annual average temperature in the funnel is 22 °C (72 °F). The warmest month is March, when the average temperature is 23 °C, and the coldest is October, with 22 °C. Average annual rainfall is 1,920 millimetres (76 in). The rainy month is August, with an average of 268 mm (10.6 in) rainfall, and the driest is January, with 22 mm (0.87 in) rainfall.
The territory of Budjala is divided into 5 sectors, in addition to the city of Budjala:
- Banza (chief town Bango-Nzembe ): 14 groups of 92 villages
- Bolingo (chief town Balaw ): 19 groups of 121 villages
- Ngombe-Doko (capital city Likimi ): 7 groups of 76 villages
- Mongala (capital city Dongo ): 12 groups of 98 villages
- Ndolo-Liboko (capital city Likaw ): 18 groups of 88 villages
- "Administrative Zones of the Democratic Republic of Congo (Congo Kinshasa)". statoids.com. April 2008. Retrieved 5 June 2018.
- "Budjala". Google maps. Retrieved 5 June 2018.
- "NASA Earth Observations: Land Cover Classification". Retrieved 30 Jan 2016.
- "NASA Earth Observations: Population Density".
- "Hydrology and Earth System Sciences". 2007.
- "NASA Earth Observations Data Set Index".
- "NASA Earth Observations: Rainfall (1 month - TRMM)".