Bryan Allan Braman (born May 4, 1987) is an American football defensive end who is currently a free agent. He was signed by the Houston Texans as an undrafted free agent in 2011. He played college football for West Texas A&M University after transferring from Long Beach City College. Braman played one season at the University of Idaho out of high school before LBCC.
Braman with the Houston Texans in 2012
|Born:||May 4, 1987|
|Height:||6 ft 5 in (1.96 m)|
|Weight:||241 lb (109 kg)|
|High school:||Shadle Park|
|College:||West Texas A&M|
|Career highlights and awards|
|Career NFL statistics as of 2018|
|Player stats at PFR|
Braman became a fan favorite on the Texans' special teams unit during the 2011 season. In the season finale against the Tennessee Titans, he tackled punt returner Marc Mariani head-to-head without a helmet on. In 2012, he was a Pro Bowl alternate.
He has also blocked multiple punts on special teams, including one for a touchdown against the Indianapolis Colts.
New Orleans SaintsEdit
Philadelphia Eagles (second stint)Edit
- Texans' Bryan Braman makes helmet-to-helmet hit... without a helmet
- Wilkening, Mike (March 12, 2014). "Eagles, outside linebacker Bryan Braman agree to two-year deal". NBCSports.com. Retrieved June 9, 2014.
- "New Orleans Saints Announce Roster Moves". NewOrleansSaints.com. August 24, 2017. Archived from the original on August 25, 2017. Retrieved August 25, 2017.
- "New Orleans Saints make 37 roster moves". NewOrleansSaints.com. September 2, 2017. Archived from the original on October 7, 2017.
- McPherson, Chris (December 12, 2017). "Eagles Bring Back Bryan Braman After Placing Carson Wentz On Injured Reserve". PhiladelphiaEagles.com. Archived from the original on January 15, 2018. Retrieved December 13, 2017.
- "Eagles dethrone Tom Brady, Patriots for first Super Bowl title in stunner". USA TODAY. Retrieved February 25, 2019.