Bryan Alberts (born December 29, 1994) is an American–Dutch college basketball player who currently plays for the men's basketball team of California State University, Long Beach, more commonly known as Long Beach State. Alberts had spent the previous three seasons in the Gonzaga University men's basketball program and played in two of them.
|No. 10 – Long Beach State 49ers|
|Position||Point guard / Shooting guard|
|League||Big West Conference|
|Born||December 29, 1994|
|Nationality||American / Dutch|
|Listed height||196 cm (6 ft 5 in)|
|Listed weight||90 kg (198 lb)|
|High school||Village Christian (Sun Valley, California)|
Shortly after the end of that season, Alberts announced that he planned to transfer from Gonzaga. At the time, he was expecting to earn his bachelor's degree in economics in August 2017 (and ultimately did so), making him immediately eligible to play for another NCAA Division I school under the NCAA's graduate transfer rule. Unlike most players who have taken advantage of the rule, he was eligible for two more seasons. On August 12, 2017, Alberts announced he would attend Long Beach State, where he is being coached by Dan Monson, who coincidentally preceded Mark Few as Gonzaga's head coach.
Dutch national teamEdit
- Meehan, Jim (August 12, 2017). "Ex-Gonzaga wing Bryan Alberts joining Dan Monson at Long Beach State". The Spokesman-Review. Spokane, Washington. Retrieved August 12, 2017.
- Profile at RealGM.com
- Profile at Eurobasket.com
- "Bryan Alberts geeft NL team impuls". iBasketball.nl. 26 May 2015.
- "International Bryan Alberts bereikt finale college basketbal met Gonzaga" (in Dutch). Nu.nl. 2 April 2017.
- "Gonzaga reserve guard Bryan Alberts to graduate, transfer". ESPN.com. Associated Press. April 13, 2017. Retrieved July 6, 2017.
- "Oranje Internationals - Oranje Basketball".
|This biographical article relating to a United States basketball player, coach, or other figure born in the 1990s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|