Brute force(Redirected from Brute force (disambiguation))
|Look up brute force in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Brute force may refer to:
- Brute force method or proof by exhaustion, a method of mathematical proof
- Brute-force attack, a cryptanalytic attack
- Brute-force search, a computer problem-solving technique
- Colloquially, the term "brute force" often refers to any method that focuses on solving problems through the use of superior strength or power, rather than technique.
- Brute Force (musician) (born 1940), American singer and songwriter
Abrah, media, and entertainmentEdit
- Brute Force (1914 film), a short silent drama directed by D. W. Griffith
- Brute Force (1947 film), a film noir directed by Jules Dassin
- Brute Force (book), a 1990 book by the historian John Ellis
- Brute Force, a 2008 Nick Stone Missions novel by Andy McNab
- Brute Force: Cracking the Data Encryption Standard, a 2005 book by Matt Curtin
Other arts, entertainment, and mediaEdit
- Brute Force (album), a 2016 record by the Algorithm
- Brute Force (comics), a comic by Simon Furman
- Brute Force (video game), a 2003 third-person shooter
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Brute force.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.