Brooke Sweat (born Brooke Youngquist; March 27, 1986) is an American professional beach volleyball player, specializing as a defender. She started her career in 2007 with the AVP tours. Sweat had her best ever international (FIVB) finish with her then-partner Jennifer Fopma, when they placed third at the 2013 Berlin Grand Slam.
Sweat at the Hermosa Beach Open in 2012
|Full name||Brooke Youngquist Sweat|
March 27, 1986
Fort Myers , Florida, U.S.
|Hometown||Hermosa Beach, California, U.S.|
|Height||5 ft 8 in (173 cm)|
|Weight||143 lb (65 kg)|
|Beach volleyball information|
Rio de Janeiro 2016Edit
She qualified for the 2016 Olympics in Rio with partner Lauren Fendrick. The pair played in Pool-A against Poland's Brzostek/Kolosinska (1-2), Brazil's Larissa/Talita (0-2), and Russia's Birlova/Ukolova (1-2), finishing in last place (0-3).
- Soffian, Seth (June 10, 2016). "Pride for Southwest Florida Olympian Brooke Sweat". news-press.com. Retrieved July 3, 2016.
- "The American puzzle pieced together!". Beach Volleyball Major Series. April 3, 2018.
- "FIVB profile". fivb.org.
- "AVP profile". avp.com.
- "Team USA profile". teamusa.org.
- "Beach Volleyball database". bvbinfo.com. Archived from the original on April 7, 2016.
- Brooke Sweat at the FIVB beach volleyball players' database
- Brooke Sweat at the Beach Volleyball Database
- Brooke Sweat at the International Olympic Committee
- Brooke Sweat at Olympics at Sports-Reference.com
|This biographical article relating to volleyball in the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|