British Grove Studios
British Grove Studios was built by David Stewart, the current manager of the studio, commissioned by Knopfler as "a monument to past and future technology". It has two studios. Alongside modern technology, the equipment includes two old EMI mixing consoles: a very rare tube desk from the 1960s like the ones used by George Martin and The Beatles and a later console on which the album Band on the Run was recorded. The large console in studio one is a custom-made Neve 88R, while the console in studio two is an API Legacy. The main speakers are ATC monitors in a 5.1 configuration. Specifically, the full-range models are ATC SCM 300ASL (300A) mounted in standard left-center-right configuration, with two more 300As on a unique track system for surround. Dual ATC SCM0.1/15ASL PRO (Sub 1/15) subwoofers alongside the left and right mains provide the LFE monitoring.
Before Richard Wright died in 2008, he went to British Grove Studios to record a missing piano part from Shine on You Crazy Diamond by Pink Floyd This was found to be missing by James Guthrie, who was remixing the Wish You Were Here album for an SACD release. 
The following albums were recorded at British Grove Studios:
- On an Island by David Gilmour (2006) (sections of the album)
- Razorlight by Razorlight (2006)
- The Boy with No Name by Travis (2007)
- Kill to Get Crimson by Mark Knopfler, (2007)
- Footsteps by Chris de Burgh (2008)
- The Age of the Understatement by The Last Shadow Puppets (2008)
- Hayley Sings Japanese Songs by Hayley Westenra (2008)
- Beautiful You by Greg Pearle and John Illsley (2008)
- Songs for My Mother by Ronan Keating (2009)
- Get Lucky by Mark Knopfler (2009)
- Endlessly by Duffy (2010)
- Serotonin by Mystery Jets (2010)
- The Sailor's Revenge by Bap Kennedy (2012)
- Privateering by Mark Knopfler (2012)
- Heart of Nowhere by Noah and the Whale (2013)
- Tierra by Vicente Amigo (2013)
- The Breeze: An Appreciation of JJ Cale by Eric Clapton & Friends (2014)
- The New Classic by Iggy Azalea (2014)
- Kablammo! by ASH (2015)
- Tracker by Mark Knopfler (2015)
- I Still Do by Eric Clapton (2016)
- Believe by Jonathan Antoine (2016)
- Blue & Lonesome by The Rolling Stones (2016)
- Down the Road Wherever by Mark Knopfler (2018)
- Coming up for Air by John Illsley (2019)
- Clark, Rick (1 May 2005). "Mark Knopfler". Mix Online. Archived from the original on 29 March 2013. Retrieved 19 November 2012.
- "ATC Loudspeaker technology Limited". ATC. Retrieved 19 November 2012.
- "British Grove Studio wins prestigious award". Mark Knopfler. 13 February 2012. Archived from the original on 28 January 2013. Retrieved 19 November 2012.
- travisonline.com The Boy with No Name Archived 2008-02-17 at the Wayback Machine
- "The world comes alive to the sound of Joe's music". Luton on Sunday. 13 July 2008. Archived from the original on 20 April 2013. Retrieved 12 December 2012.
- The New Classic (Liner notes). Iggy Azalea. Island Records. 2014. 3781892.CS1 maint: others (link)