This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (June 2010) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Bridget Hall (born December 12, 1977) is an American model.
|Height||5 ft 11 in (180 cm)|
|Hair color||Dark blonde|
Hall was born in Springdale, Arkansas. At the age of 10 she was modeling in Dallas, Texas. At this time she was living in the suburb of Farmers Branch, where she briefly attended R. L. Turner High School. Shortly thereafter, she moved with her mother Donna Hall to New York City to pursue her modeling career.
Formerly with Ford Models, she signed with IMG Models and has appeared on fashion magazine covers such as Vogue, Harper's Bazaar, ELLE and Allure and in fashion shows in New York City, Paris and Milan. Hall has worked for a wide variety of clients including Pepsi, Guess Jeans, and Anne Klein. Hall is also signed to Independent Models in London and 1 Model Management in New York City.
- Bridget Hall at Fashion Model Directory
- "New York Magazine: Bridget Hall". New York Media LLC. Retrieved 2014-08-03.
- "Cindy Crawford World's Top-Paid Model, Forbes Says". Associated Press. March 12, 1995. Retrieved 2015-01-01.
- "SI Swimsuit Collection 2005: Bridget Hall". Time Inc. Retrieved 2008-02-18.
- "SI Swimsuit Collection 2004: Bridget Hall". Time Inc. Retrieved 2008-02-18.