Bridewell is a common noun meaning jail, (now archaic,) a surname, and the proper name of a number of jails.
Bridewell may refer to:
- Any prison in Britain or its English-speaking former colonies; especially
- Bridewell Palace, London; later a prison, the original "bridewell".
- a village lock-up
- Central Police Station, Bristol, originally a bridewell
- Clerkenwell Bridewell, London
- Tothill Fields Bridewell, Westminster, London
- Wymondham Bridewell, Norfolk
- Bridewell (New York City jail)
- Bridewell the former city jail of Chicago
- Bridewell Garda Station, Cork
- Bridewell Garda Station, Dublin
- Ollie Bridewell (1985–2007) British motorcycle racer
- Tommy Bridewell (b.1988) British motorcycle racer
- The Bridewells aka The Bridewell Taxis, Leeds-based British indie rock group active from 1987 to 1993
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bridewell.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.