Brian Hutchison is an American actor based in New York City. Most of his professional career has been spent in the theater, but he has appeared in several major movies and many popular US television series. He has also recorded over 100 audiobooks, that include the works of authors as diverse as Mickey Spillane, Jodi Picoult and Thomas Koloniar.
|Education||Lafayette College (BA)|
University of California, San Diego (MFA)
|Occupation||Actor, Narrator, Photographer|
Ron Maggio (m. 2018)
In 2018, he played the role of Alan in the Broadway revival of The Boys in the Band. Directed by Joe Mantello, the all gay cast included, Jim Parsons, Zachary Quinto, Matt Bomer, Andrew Rannells, Tuc Watkins, Charlie Carver, Robin de Jesus, and Michael Benjamin Washington. 
Hutchison graduated from Sewickley Academy in 1989 and received a BA in English from Lafayette College in 1993 and earned his Master of Fine Arts at the University of San Diego. While in graduate school he met director Jack O'Brien, who cast him in the title role of Brendan Behan's The Hostage at San Diego's Old Globe Theater. After graduating, he returned to the Old Globe and appeared in All My Sons and Blue/Orange.
- The Boys in the Band (2018)
- Man and Boy (2011)
- Spirit Control (2010)
- Looped (2009)
- Exit the King (2008)
- The Invention of Love (2001)
- Proof (2001)
- How To Transcend a Happy Marriage, (Lincoln Center Theater) (2017)
- Smokefall, (MCC Theater) (2016)
- Pocatello, (Playwrights Horizons) (2014)
- Regrets, (Manhattan Theater Club) (2012)
- Go Back To Where You Are, (Playwrights Horizons) (2011)
- From Up Here, (Manhattan Theater Club) (2008)
- Oh, The Humanity, (The Flea Theater) (2007)
- Indoor/Outdoor, (SPF, DR2 Theater) (2006)
- Theophilus North, (Keen Company) (2006)
- Can’t Let Go, (Keen Company) (2003)
- Big Night, Center Theatre Group Los Angeles (2017)
- Conviction, Bay Street Theatre (2014)
- Men's Lives, Bay Street Theatre (2012)
- Dinner, Bay Street Theatre (2009)
- Of Mice and Men, Westport County Playhouse (2008)
- The Front Page, Williamstown Theatre Festival (2007)
- The Unmentionables, (2007) (Yale Repertory Theatre)
- Chicago Med, "Never Let You Go" - Joseph Cooper (2019)
- Madam Secretary, "Family Separation" - Father Justin DiNardo (2019)
- Instinct, "Flat Line" - Dr. James Walters (2018)
- Jessica Jones, "Three Lives and Counting""Pork Chop" - Dale Holiday (2018)
- Elementary, "Rekt in Real Life" - Kurt Godwyn (2017)
- Law & Order: Special Victims Unit, "Great Expectations" - Frank Wilson (2017)
- Vinyl, "Alibi" - Agent Seeley (2016)
- Killing Kennedy, - Winston Lawson (2013)
- Do No Harm, - Frank Taylor (2013)
- Person of Interest, recurring role - FBI Agent Brian Moss
- The Good Wife, "Taking Control" - Congressman Timmerman (2010)
- Hope & Faith, "Old Faithful" - Sean (2006)
- Law & Order: Special Victims Unit, "Goliath" - Officer Wes Myers (2005)
- Law & Order: Criminal Intent, "Silver Lining" - Detective Bruno (2004)
Hutchison is also a professional photographer specializing in shooting publicity head shots for other actors. His portfolio also includes a wide range of candid portraits, landscapes and architectural detail.
- "Listen to Audiobooks narrated by Brian_Hutchison - Audible.com". www.audible.com. Retrieved 10 November 2017.
- "All My Sons". Retrieved 10 November 2017.
- Brantley, Ben (2011-10-09). "'Man and Boy,' With Frank Langella - Review". The New York Times.
- Isherwood, Charles (2010-10-26). "In 'Spirit Control,' a Life in a Tailspin — Theater Review". The New York Times.
- Isherwood, Charles (2010-03-15). "A Smidgen of Sympathy for a Diva on the Skids". The New York Times.
- Brantley, Ben (2009-03-27). "Sorry, Your Highness, but You're So Over". The New York Times.
- Brantley, Ben (20 March 2017). "Review: Plunging Into Polyamory With 'How to Transcend a Happy Marriage'". Retrieved 10 November 2017 – via www.nytimes.com.
- Isherwood, Charles (22 February 2016). "Review: 'Smokefall,' About Several Generations of an Eccentric Family". Retrieved 10 November 2017 – via www.nytimes.com.
- "Theater Review: Bad Food and Worse Family Dynamics in Pocatello". 16 December 2014. Retrieved 10 November 2017.
- Isherwood, Charles (2012-03-27). "'Regrets' by Matt Charman, at City Center Stage 1". The New York Times.
- Isherwood, Charles (12 April 2011). "'Go Back to Where You Are,' by David Greenspan - Review". Retrieved 10 November 2017 – via www.nytimes.com.
- Isherwood, Charles (2008-04-17). "Have a Nice Day at School, Sweetie. Don't Kill Anyone". The New York Times.
- "Will Eno's Oh, the Humanity and other exclamations". Retrieved 10 November 2017.
- Isherwood, Charles (2007-11-30). "Brief but Pointed Journeys in the Wilderness Within". The New York Times.
- Blankenship, Mark (2006-02-22). "Indoor/Outdoor". Variety.
- Gates, Anita (2006-09-15). "A Young Man's Travels on Thornton Wilder Turf". The New York Times.
- Weber, Bruce (2003-06-03). "THEATER REVIEW; All the World Loves an Office Clerk". The New York Times.
- McNulty, Charles. "Paul Rudnick's 'Big Night': Comedy and crisis in the awards machine of Hollywood". Retrieved 10 November 2017.
- Jacobson, Aileen (13 July 2012). "A Review of 'Men's Lives,' at the Bay Street Theater". Retrieved 10 November 2017 – via www.nytimes.com.
- Desk, BWW News. "Photo Flash: 'Of Mice and Men' at Westport Country Playhouse". Retrieved 10 November 2017.
- Banks, CurtainUp, Summer. "The Unmentionables, A CurtainUp Connecticut review,". www.curtainup.com. Retrieved 10 November 2017.
- "(no title)". vinoveritasmovie.com. Retrieved 10 November 2017.
- Hollander, David (January 28, 2010). "Yinz from Pittsburgh? Get ahhht!! (The Hutchison Brothers)". communityvoices. Retrieved June 30, 2013.