Brentwood, South Australia
Brentwood is a locality on the Yorke Peninsula in South Australia. With a population of 77 at the time of the 2016 census The town is located in the Yorke Peninsula Council local government area, 212 kilometres (132 mi) west of the state capital, Adelaide by road (103 kilometres (64 mi) as the crow flies). It is on the Yorke Highway, between Minlaton and Hardwicke Bay.
|Population||77 (2016 census)|
|LGA(s)||Yorke Peninsula Council|
|Region||Yorke and Mid North|
The small town is not driven by business, and functions as a residential area for people who work in nearby towns or on local farms, as well as for retirees. The small town is home to a local aluminium fabrication business: MJ Welding and Marine Fabrication 
- Australian Bureau of Statistics (27 June 2017). "Brentwood (L) (Urban Centre/Locality)". 2016 Census QuickStats. Retrieved 6 January 2019.
- "Yorke and Mid North SA Government region" (PDF). The Government of South Australia. Retrieved 17 April 2017.
- "Property location Browser". Government of South Australia, Department of Planning, transport and Infrastructure. Archived from the original on 12 October 2016. Retrieved 30 September 2014.
- Narungga (Map). Electoral District Boundaries Commission. 2016. Retrieved 1 March 2018.
- "Federal electoral division of Grey" (PDF). Australian Electoral Commission. Retrieved 24 July 2015.
- "New Ward Structure 2014". Yorke Peninsula Council. Archived from the original on 15 January 2016. Retrieved 21 October 2015.
- MJ Welding and Marine Fabrication. Yellow Pages. Retrieved 2019-01-06.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Brentwood, South Australia.|