Brent James Livermore OAM (born 5 July 1976 in Grafton, New South Wales) is a field hockey midfielder from Australia. He was first selected in the Australian team in 1997, and was awarded the Kookaburras player of the year award in 2001. He was also nominated of the FIH Player of the Year awards in 2002 and 2005. He has played over 300 matches for the Australian team, and has scored 30 international goals. He plays for the NSW Waratahs in the Australian Hockey League.
|Men’s field hockey|
|2002 Kuala Lumpur||Team|
|2007 Kuala Lumpur||Team|
Brent Livermore won the gold medal with the Kooraburras at the 2004 Olympics, but was omitted from the 2008 Olympic squad that placed third in Beijing.
After a brief hiatus from the sport, Livermore returned to coach the NSWIS male team, the U21 NSW Men's team, and the NSW Waratahs team at their respective tournaments. He has returned to the pitch, as the captain-coach of team NSWIS at the ripe age of 42, in the exhibition match against Odisha. The team lost the first match 5–1.
- 1997 – Champions Trophy, Adelaide (2nd place)
- 1998 – Commonwealth Games, Kuala Lumpur (1st place)
- 1998 – Champions Trophy, Lahore (3rd place)
- 1999 – Champions Trophy, Brisbane (1st place)
- 2000 – Champions Trophy, Amstelveen (5th place)
- 2000 – Olympic Games, Sydney (3rd place)
- 2001 – Champions Trophy, Rotterdam (2nd place)
- 2002 – World Cup, Kuala Lumpur (2nd place)
- 2002 – Commonwealth Games, Manchester (1st place)
- 2002 – Champions Trophy, Cologne (5th place)
- 2003 – Champions Trophy, Amstelveen (2nd place)
- 2004 – Olympic Games, Athens (1st place)
- 2005 – Champions Trophy, Chennai (1st place)
- 2006 – Commonwealth Games, Melbourne (1st place)
- 2006 – Champions Trophy, Terrassa (4th place)
- 2006 – World Cup, Mönchengladbach (2nd place)
- 2007 – Champions Trophy, Kuala Lumpur (2nd place)
- 2009 – Champions Trophy, Kuala Lumpur (1st place)
- 2018 – 2018 ODISHA XI vs NSWIS XI - Exhibition Tournament, Odisha (2nd place)
- "Hockey Australia: Brent Livermore, OAM". Hockey.org.au. Archived from the original on 24 February 2011. Retrieved 2011-02-17.
- staff writers (11 July 2008). "Brent Livermore vows he won't retire". Herald Sun. Retrieved 17 February 2011.
- Keerthivasan, K. (7 March 2012). "Bend it like Brent". The Hindu. Chennai, India.