Braker is a 1985 American TV movie starred by Carl Weathers and Joseph Bottoms in the main roles. It was intended as a pilot for a series which was never produced. It was broadcast on ABC on April 28, 1985. The plot depicts the investigation for a murder in the world of music industry and adult films.
|Directed by||Victor Lobl|
|Country of origin||United States|
|Running time||90 min.|
|Production company(s)||Blatt-Singer Productions
|Original release||April 28, 1985|
- Carl Weathers as Lieutenant Harry Braker
- Joseph Bottoms as Eddie Kelso
- Anne Schedeen as Lieutenant Polly Peters
- Alex Rocco as Orsini
- Randall 'Tex' Cobb as R.E. Packard
- Peter Michael Goetz as Captain Joyce
- Dann Florek as Hayes
- Tracey Ross as Janice
- Shanna Reed as Dede Drummond
- Ed O'Neill as Danny Buckner
- Ian McShane as Alan Roswell
- Kristoffer Tabori as Bruce Wines
- Gwen Humble as Kate Taylor
- Robert Pastorelli as Forensics Specialist
- Enrique Castillo as Booker
- Jerry Roberts. Encyclopedia of Television Film Directors , Volume 1. Scarecrow Press, 2009. ISBN 0810861380.
- Vincent Terrace. Experimental television, test films, pilots, and trial series, 1925 through 1995. McFarland, 1997. ISBN 0786401788.
- Kevin Thomas (April 28, 1985). "Movies of the week". Los Angeles Times.
- "Americans Watch More Television Than Ever". Daily Leader. April 28, 1985. Retrieved 2 September 2012.