(Redirected from Brain Games (disambiguation))
Brain Game or Brain Games may refer to:
- Brain Game (1972 TV program), a local quizbowl television show in Indianapolis, Indiana, U.S. that debuted in 1972
- Brain Game (1997 TV program), a local quizbowl television show in Raleigh, North Carolina, U.S. that debuted in 1997
- "Brain Game," an episode of the Cartoon Network series Uncle Grandpa
- Brain Games (2011 TV series), a 2011 American cognitive science television series broadcast by National Geographic Channel
- Braingames (1983 TV series), mid-1980s educational program shown on HBO
- Brain training - software marketed as improving cognitive function
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Brain Game.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.