Boyan Iliev (Bulgarian: Боян Илиев; born 21 August 1982) is a Bulgarian football defender and midfielder who currently plays for Spartak Varna. He was raised in Spartak's youth teams. Iliev is a defensive midfielder, but he can play as a universal player, so he is capable of plying his trade at all positions.
|Full name||Boyan Kirchev Iliev|
|Date of birth||21 August 1982|
|Place of birth||Varna, Bulgaria|
|Height||1.83 m (6 ft 0 in)|
|Position(s)||Defender / Midfielder|
|2002–2003||→ Svetkavitsa (loan)||?||(?)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 15 December 2019|
Later, on 5 August 2008, Boyan played in a match against German vice-champion Werder Bremen. He started the match, but he was injured in 33rd minute. He left the match. Anyway, his injury wasn't heavy and Boyan signed his 3-year-contract with Levski on the next day.
Boyan made his official debut for Levski on 13 August 2008 in a match against FC BATE Borisov. He played very well, but Levski lose the match. The result was 0:1 with a home lost.
On 7 December 2008 he was dismissed from Levski and told he was free to look around for a new team. A few days later Iliev returned to his hometown club Spartak Varna.
- "Boyan Iliev signed with Levski". Football24.bg. Retrieved 2008-08-06.
- "Левски-Карлово започва подготовката за новия сезон с контрола с Розова долина-Казанлък" (in Bulgarian). karlovobg.eu. 16 January 2017.
- Iliev profila at Levski's site at the Wayback Machine (archived 2008-12-18)
- Profile at LevskiSofia.info
- Boyan Iliev at Soccerway
- Boyan Iliev at FootballDatabase.eu