Boy Friend (1939 film)
Boy Friend is a 1939 American comedy film directed by James Tinling and written by Joseph Hoffman and Barry Trivers. The film stars Jane Withers, Arleen Whelan, George Ernest, Richard Bond, Douglas Fowley and Warren Hymer. The film was released on May 19, 1939, by 20th Century Fox.
|Directed by||James Tinling|
|Produced by||John Stone|
|Screenplay by||Joseph Hoffman|
|Story by||Louis Moore|
|Cinematography||Lucien N. Andriot|
|Edited by||Norman Colbert|
|Distributed by||20th Century Fox|
This section needs expansion. You can help by adding to it. (October 2015)
- Jane Withers as Sally Murphy
- Arleen Whelan as Sue Duffy
- George Ernest as Billy Bradley
- Richard Bond as Jimmy Murphy
- Douglas Fowley as Ed Boyd
- Warren Hymer as Greenberg
- Robert Kellard as Tommy Bradley
- Minor Watson as Capt. Duffy
- Robert Shaw as Cracker
- Ted Pearson as Callahan
- William Conselman Jr. as Arizona
- Myra Marsh as Mrs. Murphy
- Harold Goodwin as Matchie Riggs
- "Boy Friend (1939) - Overview". TCM.com. Retrieved 2015-10-08.
- Hal Erickson. "Boy Friend (1939) - James Tinling | Synopsis, Characteristics, Moods, Themes and Related". AllMovie. Retrieved 2015-10-08.
- "Boy Friend". Afi.com. Retrieved 2015-10-08.
|This 1930s comedy film–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|