Botany Downs is an eastern suburb of the city of Auckland, New Zealand. This residential area previously formed part of the East Tamaki area. According to the 2013 New Zealand census, Botany Downs had a population of 4,962, having grown by 78 people since 2006. The area has one of the country's biggest shopping malls - Botany Town Centre. In terms of local-body administration, the suburb lies in the Howick ward, one of the thirteen administrative divisions of the Auckland Council. Since 2008, a general electorate, Botany, has reflected the name of the suburb.
|Local authority||Auckland Council|
|Pakuranga Heights, Pakuranga North||
- Sancta Maria College is a coeducational secondary (years 7–13) school integrated with the state system, with a decile rating of 8 and a roll of 854.
- Elim Christian College is a coeducational Christian school with students from new entrants to Year 13 that is integrated with the state system. It has a decile rating of 9 and a roll of 550 with first stages of roll growth beginning in 2011.
- Botany Downs Secondary College is a coeducational secondary (years 9–13) public school, with a decile rating of 9 and a roll of 1835.
- Willowbank Primary School (years 1–6).
- Botany Downs Primary School.
- Point View School is a coeducational state contributing Primary School (years 1–6) with a decile rating of 10 and a roll of 778.