Border Vigilantes is a 1941 American Western film directed by Derwin Abrahams and written by J. Benton Cheney. The film stars William Boyd, Russell Hayden, Andy Clyde, Frances Gifford, Victor Jory, Ethel Wales and Morris Ankrum. The film was released on April 18, 1941, by Paramount Pictures.
Theatrical release poster
|Directed by||Derwin Abrahams|
|Produced by||Harry Sherman|
|Screenplay by||J. Benton Cheney|
|Music by||John Leipold|
|Edited by||Robert B. Warwick Jr.|
Harry Sherman Productions
|Distributed by||Paramount Pictures|
This section needs expansion. You can help by adding to it. (March 2015)
Hopalong Cassidy (William Boyd), California Carlson (Andy Clyde) and Lucky Jenkins (Russell Hayden) ride into a town bedevilled by outlaw raids, despite the existence of a local vigilante committee. Sensing that something's wrong with this set-up, Hoppy does a bit of digging and discovers that the outlaw chieftain is the head of the vigilantes.
- William Boyd as Hopalong Cassidy
- Russell Hayden as Lucky Jenkins
- Andy Clyde as California Carlson
- Frances Gifford as Helen Forbes
- Victor Jory as Henry Logan
- Ethel Wales as Aunt Jennifer Forbes
- Morris Ankrum as Dan Forbes
- Tom Tyler as Henchman Yager
- Hal Taliaferro as Henchman Big Ed Stone
- Jack Rockwell as Hank Weaver
- Britt Wood as Lafe Willis
- "Border-Vigilantes - Trailer - Cast - Showtimes". NYTimes.com. Retrieved 2015-03-17.
- "Border Vigilantes (1941) - Overview". TCM.com. Retrieved 2015-03-17.