|Look up book in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A book is a set or collection of written, printed, illustrated, or blank sheets, made of paper, parchment, or other material, usually fastened together to hinge at one side.
Book or Books may also refer to:
People with the nameEdit
Arts, entertainment, and mediaEdit
- Shepherd Book, a character in the Firefly television series and the following film, Serenity
- J. B. Books, a character in the film The Shootist
Other arts, entertainment, and mediaEdit
- Book (graph theory), a split graph consisting of p triangles sharing a common edge
- Book (wagering), a set of odds for the possible outcomes in betting
- Book, a synonym for the act of making a reservation with a hospitality vendor (e.g., a table reservation or travel reservation) or entertainment act
- Book, to arrest someone, i.e., apprehend and take them into custody
- Book lung, a respiratory organ in some arachnids
- Book of Life, the book in which God, on Rosh Hashana, writes the names of those who will live another year
- Book wallpaper, in wallpaper installation, the step that activates the paste
- Books, accounting and financial records
- Booking (disambiguation)
- Cook the Books (TV program)
- Cook the Books
- Good book (disambiguation)
- The Book (disambiguation)
- All pages with titles containing Book
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Book.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.