Bono Township, Lawrence County, Indiana
Countryside in the township
Location in Lawrence County
|• Type||Indiana township|
|• Trustee||Michelle Porter|
|• Total||26.3 sq mi (68 km2)|
|• Land||26.06 sq mi (67.5 km2)|
|• Water||0.24 sq mi (0.6 km2) 0.91%|
|Elevation||712 ft (217 m)|
|• Density||32/sq mi (12/km2)|
|GNIS feature ID||0453123|
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 26.3 square miles (68 km2), of which 26.06 square miles (67.5 km2) (or 99.09%) is land and 0.24 square miles (0.62 km2) (or 0.91%) is water.
The township contains Talbott Cemetery.
- Mitchell Community Schools
Bono Township residents may obtain a free library card from the Mitchell Community Public Library in Mitchell.
- Indiana's 4th congressional district
- State House District 62
- State Senate District 44
- "Bono Township, Lawrence County, Indiana". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2009-10-08.
- United States Census Bureau 2008 TIGER/Line Shapefiles
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-10.
- United States Census Bureau American FactFinder
- "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service. 2010-07-09.
- "Get a card". Mitchell Community Public Library. Retrieved 10 March 2018.