Bonn UN Campus station (German: Haltepunkt Bonn UN Campus) is a railway station in the town of Bonn, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany. The station lies on the West Rhine Railway. Its name is derived from the UN Campus, Bonn.
|Owned by||DB Netz|
|Operated by||DB Station&Service|
|Line(s)||West Rhine Railway|
|Fare zone||VRS: 2600|
|Opened||1 November 2017|
The station is located on the border between the districts Gronau and Kessenich on the Left Rhine line between Bonn Hauptbahnhof and Bonn-Bad Godesberg. The aim of the construction project was the better connection to the northern part of the federal district. It was implemented at Genscherallee, not far from the Kunst- und Ausstellungshalle der Bundesrepublik Deutschland, Kunstmuseum Bonn and the headquarters of Deutsche Telekom and Deutsche Post. The name UN Campus refers to the center of the 19 United Nations organizations based in Bonn and is one of the city's biggest focal points of employment. However, the station will not only prove beneficial for visitors to UN organizations, but also for commuters from other companies such as Deutsche Telekom and Deutsche Post.
- Eisenbahnatlas Deutschland (German railway atlas) (2009/2010 ed.). Schweers + Wall. 2009. ISBN 978-3-89494-139-0.
- "Stationspreisliste 2024" [Station price list 2024] (PDF) (in German). DB Station&Service. 24 April 2023. Retrieved 29 November 2023.
- "VRS-Gemeinschaftstarif" (PDF) (in German). Verkehrsverbund Rhein-Sieg. 20 April 2020. p. 198. Archived from the original (PDF) on 11 June 2020. Retrieved 9 May 2020.
- "Organisationen der Vereinten Nationen in Bonn". bonn.de (in German). Stadt Bonn. 2016-03-04. Archived from the original on 2016-05-31. Retrieved 2016-05-31.
- "Die Organisationen am UN Campus Bonn". unbonn.org (in German). Vereinte Nationen, Bonn. Retrieved 2016-06-28.