|Look up bonjour in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Bonjour is a French word meaning (literally translated) "good day", and is commonly used as a greeting.
Bonjour may also refer to:
- Bonjour (software), an Apple computer program which implements Zeroconf, a service discovery protocol
- Bonjour Holdings, a Hong Kong-based retail company
- Bonjour Stradivarius, a cello named after Abel Bonjour
- Bonjour, a Weebl's cartoon about a French person
- Bonjour (album), an album by French-Algerian singer Rachid Taha
- Bonne Nuit, a 1999 made for TV horror movie starring Lucie Arnaz
- Bonjour, a character of one half of identical twin duo Bonjour and Au Revoir in Let's Go Luna!