This article needs additional citations for verification. (November 2014) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Busan, South Korea
|Products||Korean fried chicken|
The Bonchon Chicken restaurant began in 2002 in Busan, South Korea. The first location in the U.S. was in Fort Lee, New Jersey, home to a large South Korean expatriate population. It later spread to California, New York, Connecticut, Illinois, Pennsylvania, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Jersey, Virginia, North Carolina, Florida, Texas, and Washington state. The Korea fried chicken franchise currently operates in 21 states in the U.S. and 8 countries internationally.
Jinduk Seo is the founder of Bonchon Chicken and Flynn Dekker is currently the CEO. The United States headquarters is located in New York City, where all the training is done.
- South Korea: 1 sauce manufacturer
- Cambodia: 12 stores
- Myanmar: 5 stores
- Philippines: 189 stores
- Singapore: 4 stores
- Thailand: 43 stores
- Vietnam: 3 stores
- United States: 101 stores
- Julia Moskin (February 7, 2007) "Koreans Share Their Secret for Chicken With a Crunch" The New York Times
- Gubbins, Teresa (January 23, 2015). "Bonchon Chicken Dallas gives Greenville Avenue the bird". CultureMap Dallas. Retrieved March 22, 2015.
- "Press Kit 2017" (PDF). BonChon Chicken. p. 2. Retrieved October 26, 2018.
- "BonChon Chicken to Open at Greenville and Lovers Lane in Dallas". Retrieved 19 February 2018.
|This restaurant-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|