Bolloré Logistics, previously known as SDV and rebranded as of January 1, 2016, is the transport and logistics business unit of Bolloré Transport & Logistics, a fully owned subsidiary of the Bolloré Group. The company offers five types of services including multimodal transport, customs and regulatory compliance, logistics, global supply chain, and industrial projects.
|Industry||Transport & Logistics|
|Services||Multimodal transport, customs and regulatory compliance, logistics and supply chain|
Number of employees
|Parent||Bolloré Transport & Logistics|
Since 1986, Bolloré Logistics was formerly established in France as a freight forwarder specialized in trade lanes from France to Africa. Today, Bolloré Logistics is the main logistics subsidiary of the Bolloré Group and experienced a worldwide development in all domains of global logistics.
In March 2016, Bolloré Logistics and the Japanese trading, logistics and distribution firm Toyota Tsusho, part of the Toyota conglomerate, announced having reached a broad cooperation agreement to "enhance and secure their foundation as Africa's number one position by the joint business development in various fields including infrastructure and logistics", both in Africa as well as globally.
Fields of logistics services cover multiple cargo 'verticals', including: aerospace, car and auto parts, consumer goods and retail, fashion and luxury goods, food (dry and refrigerated), healthcare, high-tech, telecommunications, industry and engineering, lumber, mining, oil and gas, perfumes and cosmetics.
In July, 2020,Bolloré Logistics is extending its special weekly cargo freight service between Europe and West Africa, the WARA Air Service, until 31 July.
Bolloré Logistics has received various awards over the years.
- Best Supply Chain Performance Award for 2015 by Valeo – 2016
- Best 3PL for Pharma/Lifesciences/Healthcare Supply Chains by eft – 2015
- Most Global Americas Leading 3PLs by Global Trade – 2015
- Top 100 Third-Party Logistics provider by Inbound Logistics – 2015, 2014, 2013
- Quality and eCargo Award by Lufthansa Cargo – 2015
- "Recaro Supplier Award 2015" finalist by Recaro – 2015
- Global Freight Solutions Provider of the Year and Highly Commended for the Environment Award by Lloyd’s Loading List – 2014
- Green Supply Chain Partner by Inbound Logistics – 2014, 2013
- Highly Commended for Best Logistics Provider by Aircraft Technology Engineering & Maintenance (ATE&M) – 2014, 2013
- "From 1st January 2016 SDV is been renamed Bolloré Logistics | FRENCH AUSTRALIAN CHAMBER OF COMMERCE". Archived from the original on 2016-06-03. Retrieved 2016-05-03.
- "Bolloré extends Europe-Africa airlift". Global Cargo News. 8 July 2020. Retrieved 8 July 2020.
- Valeo Awards Bolloré Logistics in India for the “Best Supply Chain Performance in 2015” - Logistics Manager
- Winners of APAC 3PL Awards Revealed | eft - Supply Chain & Logistics Business Intelligence
- Global | Global Trade Magazine
- Top 100 Third Party Logistics (3PL) Providers - Inbound Logistics
- Lufthansa Cargo : Newsletter 2015 1.4
- / Recaro Aircraft Seating honors its top suppliers – Global Supplier Conference 2015 focuses on cost optimization - Recaro
- Global Freight Awards 2014 winners announced - Lloyd's Loading List
- G75: Inbound Logistics' 75 Green Supply Chain Partners - Inbound Logistics
- "JorAMCo wins the MRO of the year award". Archived from the original on 2016-08-04. Retrieved 2016-05-03.
- "Bolloré logistics arm to 'unlock Africa'". The Financial Times. March 25, 2015. Retrieved May 5, 2016.
- "Bollore Logisitic subsidiary first-ever company certified in Timor-Leste". The China Post. May 17, 2014. Retrieved 5 May 2016.
- "French investigators search logistics firm Bollore". The Seattle Times. April 13, 2016. Retrieved May 5, 2016.CS1 maint: ref=harv (link)
- "Bolloré Logistics vereint zwei Welten". DVZ (in German). Retrieved May 5, 2016.CS1 maint: ref=harv (link)[permanent dead link]
- "Volga-Dnepr Airlines and Bollore Logistics Nice help to discover 'is there life on Mars?'". American Journal of Transportation. April 19, 2016. Retrieved May 5, 2016.
- "Logistique / Export : Bolloré Logistics enrichit son offre dans les vins et spiritueux avec AMC". Le Moci. January 22, 2016. Retrieved May 5, 2016. (in French)
- "Le groupe Bolloré réorganise sa branche transport et logistique, poids-lourd de son chiffre d'affaires". L'usine Nouvelle. April 5, 2016. Retrieved May 5, 2016. (in French)
- "Le Havre. La filiale de Bolloré Logistics s'apprête à investir 30 M€" (in French). Les Journal Des Enterprises. September 14, 2015. Archived from the original on 2 June 2016. Retrieved 5 May 2016.
- "Bolloré Logistics sobre e-AWB: "Pronto la incorporación de sistemas digitales de datos serán imprescindibles para la industria"'". AEROLATIN NEWS. May 26, 2016. Retrieved June 14, 2016. (in Spanish)
- "The pros and cons of low freight rates'". Lloyd’s Loading List. May 23, 2016. Retrieved June 14, 2016.
- "Delivering the African opportunity'". Cargo Airports and Airline Services (CAAS). Retrieved June 14, 2016.